And, although I told myself that 2014 is the year I'm not going to knit any baby and kids stuff, I will make an exception. Gladly so. I'm actually really looking forward to knitting a little baby blanket for a tiny wee one due to arrive in July (which could easily become May given my friends stats with early birthing). It will be the perfect project to knit during our up-coming late-spring-trip to the Mediterranean.
I have decided on knitting Purl Bee's Chevron Baby Blanket in Pickles Summer Wool. The colors, I am still deciding on, I find it challenging yet cool to knit a uni-sex blanket, I could never not find our the sex of my baby in utero (unsurprisingly I'm not good with surprises, and a little trivia, 90% of Swedes do find out the sex of their unborn child). I am leaning towards the following color combo though:
Pictures borrowed from pickles.shop.no and purlbee.com





great colour combo, i love it! and it's totally unisex :)
ReplyDelete