Monday, April 14, 2014

old old old! new?

I am just knitting along on my two projects, Fiske and Waterlily. The latter one going slower than I anticipated, mainly due to the fact that I'm spending considerably more time on the former.

I'm quite bored with both projects at the moment and really want to knit something different. But, I'm trying my hardest not to start anything new right now and finish what I have started instead.

I have some things planned out for my next projects though.

I'll start with a Judith cardigan for myself in Quince & Co.'s Chickadee colorway natural/undyed. That will be my go-to summer/dress cardigan, I hope. Actually, it seems that Quince & Co. is selling their Chickadee limited edition, right now.

Hurry over and order some. 300g for 29USD+shipping is a pretty good price I think, compared the the 'normal price of 7.50USD/50g. I really love the feel of the yarn and look very much forward to knitting with it!


In addition, I am going to start on my mothers Dark Champagne in Welthase fingering merino light in colorway porcelain. The yarn just arrived the other day and I love it. As in looooove it. It is so beautifuland I'm already considering ordering more of the same and more in other colorways.

Miriam, the Welthase owner and dyer really has a special gift when it comes to dyeing yarn. The yarn itself is lovely too, reminds a bit of Madeline Tosh's merino light. 

But, back to my needles, back to Fiske. Hope to post some FO pictures soon.

Pictures borrowed from quinceandco.com and etsy.com/shop/welthase




No comments:

Post a Comment