I am generally not shy to make decisions, and I make them fairly quickly. But for the love of g** I could not decide on anything for my latest knitting adventure.
First, I wanted to make Sleeves, but didn't have the right yarns stashed. Then, I bought the right yarn, but all of a sudden, I wasn't so sure about the pattern anymore. So I dove deep into my Ravelry favorites and picked Color Affection, a pattern I really love. But since the Welthase yarn is a sport weight and the pattern requires fingering or lace it didn't really match up. Also, I couldn't decided on which of the three colors to use for either MC or CC1 or CC2. It just didn't fit. Sigh.
So I scraped the color affection idea. I ended up buying the Robin pattern, one that intrigued me for quite some time now. My lovely Welthase yarn matched the requirements and f i n a l l y I was on my way. So far I can say that I am learning quite a bit knitting this pattern, but it isn't too difficult, I'm getting on fairly quickly. The yarn is just lovely, stretchy and really soft.
I'll add pictures here soon, when there actually is enough natural light to take a decent picture, until then I'll be knitting my Robin.
No comments:
Post a Comment