Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Follow your arrow


I signed up for Ysoldas Follow your arrow MKAL late last week. A mystery knit along. My first one. Since I didn't have adequate yarn in my stash I ordered, what I imagine to be beautiful Madeline Tosh Merino light in colorway Sugarplum. But, oh oh oh, my yarn parcel seems to be lost somewhere in the mail. So, while everyone has started to knit their first clue, I'm here waiting, my impatience growing every minute. Please, please yarn arrive today.

Well, at least all this waiting has given me some time to decide which clue I will be knitting. I think I'll go with A for this first clue.

In the mean time, I'm continuing my Robin, which is coming along nicely. The pattern really is tricky, but I think I have mastered it now, despite some silly mistakes, which I didn't correct. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment