But I just had to drop by here shortly to document what just happened.
I went over to the dark side and succumbed to The Plucky Knitter. It was kind of inevitable, with so many bloggers I follow posting about their gorgeous yarn. And then, remember my last post about the beautiful Princess Fiona sweater which Amy Miller designed to be knit in Plucky Traveller Sport. It all just came together, and I placed an order for eight skeins of Plucky loveliness.
Deciding on a yarn base I found rather easy. Deciding on colors, boy, that was difficult.
I am very happy with what I ordered and can't wait for it to get here sometime in the end of August.
Until then I will cast on one of the sweaters I have wanted to knit ever since it came out, but just recently decided on doing the short-sleeved summer version - Imogen Tee by Carrie Bostick Hoge. But I'll write more about that project in a separate post soon.
* both pictures are borrowed from pluckyknitter.com


No comments:
Post a Comment